Instagram is an app on your mobile device you can download and edit pictures in many ways. Most people know about it, I love It! I’m sorta and Instagram Addict. Here’s a list of why I love Instagram and I’m sharing some of my favs.
- Make a just so so photo amazing
- Makes food photos look way more appetizing
- Share your photos with family & friends
- See what family & friends are up to daily by following them
- Make a photo have a hazy look
- Put a frame around your photos
- Share photos straight to Facebook & Twitter
- Your Timeline can have a Instagram tab
- Make a photo black & white
- IT’S JUST PLAIN FUN!
Here are some of my FAV’S
Ajay, Andrew, Pop fishing, 3 generations
Recipe for Salsa, (Texas Style)
Five Guys Burgers, Atlanta
Scandinavian Spa & Resort site
Lily’s Sotto Voce group in DC
Son & Husband, Washington DC
Fire pit, My Bliss Patio
Maddy’s 8th grade graduation
Gardenia tree, my yard
Cassie & David
Maddy’s 8th gr graduation
Cindy & Mr. Goodwill Hunting, Famous Blogger at Haven Conference!
Harlow, Cindy, Cassie, 3 generations
Andrew & Cassie making homemade Pizza
Recipe for Pizza, cooked at 400°
Me & Andy, cheers
recipe for pizza, ingredients
Hope you enjoy these photos and are inspired to do a little “Instagraming”.
Living on the Blissful Side of Life,